Making food is how you make money. If creating delicious food leaves you little time for boosting restaurant revenue, keep reading for some ideas on how to elevate your earnings.
Increase Productivity Through Efficiency
To increase profits, you need to look at how productive your operations are running. Find strategic ways to decrease pain points, and become more productive and efficient. Here are some ideas to implement:
- Reward online ordering to decrease wait time and open up tables
- Open up outdoor seating to maximize space
- Expand the bar menu for more seating opportunities and a quicker customer turnaround
- Create smaller meals to encourage both variety and an increase in ordering
Encourage Your Patrons
As you recognize repeat customers, go ahead and capitalize on their loyalty. There are several ways to make this happen, including:
- Institute a rewards program
- Encourage hashtags and social media posts
- Offer them swag and free meals in exchange for posts
- Host an influencer-only party
- Invite followers to your social media accounts, reward each sign-up with a discounted meal
Take small steps to effect a big change in your restaurant’s revenue stream. You don’t need to implement them all at once. Show your customers that you care enough to provide delicious food and service.