Has your business considered alternatives to getting a commercial insurance policy? If so, there’s a chance you may have read about protected celll captive insurance. Protected cell captives, or PCCs for short, are essentially insurers that can offer a parent company key benefits without the burden of creating a distinct legal entity. If this option is attractive to your business, here’s why it could be a useful route to take.
It Could Provide a Greater Degree of Start-Up Control and Flexibility
For companies interested in controlling their own coverage, PCCs could be the right choice. This setup option can allow you to:
- Exercise control over your company’s own insurance coverage
- Quickly set up the policy you need
- Manage risks effectively and enjoy more flexibility than with traditional insurance coverage
You May Be Able To Reduce Your Ongoing Insurance Costs
In some instances, protected cell captives could help reduce ongoing costs associated with insurance coverage. This means you could:
- Lower frequent administrative costs
- Allocate your capital as you choose
- Design a program that fits your company’s budget
For any business seeking a viable, straightforward alternative to commercial insurance company, opting for protected celll captive insurance instead could be a helpful choice. This route could provide your business with a greater degree of flexibility and self-control, and you may even find you’re able to reduce some ongoing insurance costs to boot.